Wedding Game Show
Text Breakers Weddings is a unique game show that focuses on the happy couple. Imagine being at the rehearsal dinner with all the guests who came into town just for the wedding weekend. After dinner, we pass out professional game show buzzers to the tables and they become a team. Then, we invite the couple up to the front of the room with us and we begin playing trivia all about them. It’s a great way for the couple to share funny stories relating to the questions we are asking. For example, everyone might know how he actually proposed but not everyone will know exactly how the proposal was originally meant to happen before she ruined it. haha
Watch as the couple and guests laugh together while reminiscing. It's highly entertaining to see them battling it out over who knows more about the future newlyweds. Everyone bonds with their teams and has a great time! This highly interactive and hilarious event will set the bar high for the weekend.
Check out some sample questions previously used at other events:
1. Where did the happy couple first meet?
2. What did Kevin forget on their way to the beach after he proposed?
3. What’s the song Allie always sings in the car?
4. What are the names of everyone in the bridal party?
5. What was the first thing Tyson said after he almost died when they went canoeing?
6. What is the Father of the Bride’s real name?
7. How does the maid of honor know the bride and when did they meet?
8. What is Ashley and Jill’s favorite destination for their bike rides?
What Our Clients Are Saying!
“Steve and Amber put together a great customized game with a lot of energy that had everyone engaged and able to learn about us as a couple! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!!”